Skip to main content

Newborns

Today, Charlotte and I attended a baby shower and got to see three of my adorably pregnant friends! Through our conversations about pregnancy, labor, and newborns, I was struck by how beautiful this season is for each of us and how I already look forward to journeying through this cycle of life again someday.  

Newborn babies bring fresh hope, inspiration, and beauty to life. You just can't help but smile when you look at them, and suddenly the world seems right... so here are some of my favorite smile-makers from Charlotte's newborn photo session when she was a wee 10 days old...

































 Photo credits: Holli @ HolliB Photography


Motherhood is no joke; the nights are long, and some days are extremely hard. But when I look at these sweet pictures and realize how fleeting this season is, I want to savor every single second!  So, to my beautiful pregnant friends, I look at you with awe for the new life that you are about to experience...


Savoring the season,

-L





















Comments