Skip to main content

3 Year Anniversary!

Eight years ago, I was sitting in class a few rows behind my future husband, unbeknownst to me.

Seven years ago, we ran our first 1/2 marathon together at Virginia Beach and officially began dating.

Six years ago, we road tripped across the country together, visiting different residency programs and dreaming of where our next adventure would take us.

Five years ago, JJ proposed to me on a moonlit Virginia Beach the night before our annual Labor Day 1/2 marathon.

Four years ago, we wore out I-40 between Asheville and Winston-Salem, NC, making weekend trips to visit each other during our residencies.

Three years ago, we said "I DO" in an intimate outdoor wedding in Oklahoma City, surrounded by 200 of our family and closest friends.

Two weeks ago, we welcomed our first baby and became a family of three!

One thing is for certain... life with this man has been my greatest adventure! Happy 3 year Anniversary!!!




Favorite,

L










Comments