Skip to main content

The Other Woman

I learned early on in our relationship that there was another woman in JJ's life who I could never compete with.  She is one of a kind and has a special place in his heart that is reserved only for her.  Incredible cook. Impeccable hostess. Skilled NASCAR driver (with a special talent for charming police officers). Loyal family woman. Devoted wife of 60+ years. Mrs. Claus celebrity status.  Passionate follower of Jesus.





We call her Mammo.  Others call her Jo Rheta. Some may even compare her to the Proverbs 31 woman. She is truly one of the most loving, selfless people I've ever known, and I'm so glad that she has been the "other woman" in my husband's life.  Even more, I'm glad to have her in my own life as an example of someone I can only hope to emulate (but never replace!)

So, here's to you Mammo - HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY! We celebrate and honor you on this special day.    





Love,
Your grandson's "other woman"

Comments