Skip to main content

Slow Down

It's a funny thing... as life seems to speed up, I am learning to slow down:  

Soak up the last rays of evening sun.  

Dance in the rain and splash in the puddles.  

Plant flowers outside and keep fresh flowers inside.

Take time to pray with the grieving family of a critically ill patient.

Give thanks to God beginning with the first and last conscious thoughts of the day. 

So, when my super-thoughtful-photographer-brother-in-law called me spontaneously one evening and invited me to keep my baby up past her bedtime to catch some of the most beautiful rays of golden summer sunshine during a week when we'd only seen rain, I accepted his offer! We played in a field with the most gorgeous evening light, and breathed in the refreshing breeze, while the talented Gib Park worked his magic behind the camera to capture these images. 
   











We are already over halfway through 2015.  What moments are you taking time to cherish?

Slow down,
L

Comments