Skip to main content

The Announcement

It started out as my mother's idea for a family photoshoot, and it turned into something so much more… The incredibly talented Taylor at HolliB Photography captured a moment that will never be replaced or recreated. This is now one of my all-time favorite memories, and I am privileged to offer you a sneak peek inside one of life's greatest joys... 




 





What was all of this in reaction to........?








"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I have asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord." 1 Samuel 1:27-28

We are blessed beyond measure by God's faithfulness and perfect timing!  It has been incredibly special to hold what felt like the world's best kept secret, but our joy has been multiplied as we've shared this news with family and close friends over the past few months. We look forward to this new adventure as we welcome the Little Peek in August!  

Expecting,
L






Comments

Post a Comment